Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Roundup: Free Printables

All-in-one Letter/Envelope printable by Just Something I Made (link below)

I've been a little obsessed with printables lately, so I've been scouring the web to find the best free printables around.  There are a ton of fabulous ones out there but I've narrowed my list to cards that would be great for different occasions. 

I love printable cards because it means you don't have to run to the store and search through hundreds of cards to find one with just the right sentiment.  Or spend upwards of $5 - come on, wouldn't you rather put that towards a rockin' gift (or a latte)?  Plus, you don't always have time to drag out all your papercrafting supplies when you need a card at the last minute.  And you're still giving something that it is crafty, it just wasn't crafted by you.

Hope you like my handpicked selection of free printables.  If you enjoy them and end up using any of them, do me a favor and show the blogger some love by checking out their website.  You never know, there might be some other goodies to be discovered!




Choose Your Occasion Greeting Card by Today’s Nest


Airmail Thank You Notes by Thank You Cards Shop Blog


Flower Notecard Set by Ruffled Blog


Vintage Map Monogram Notecard Set by Ellinee


Valentine’s Day Card by Craftaholics Anonymous




All-in-one Letter/Envelope by Just Something I Made


Hello and Smile Note Card by Yellow Heart Art – Featured on Little Miss Momma

Tandem Bicycle Love Card by Elisa McLaughlin Designs


Hope you found something that you like.  All you need is some nice card stock and a good printer to get your hands on one of these.  Seeing all the cute and fun printables out there has made me want to create my own, so who knows, you might see one of mine in a future post!  If you come across any fantastic printables, do share!


Hope you're having a stellar week!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment